• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Three generations of teenage pregnancy

ecmitson

Reaction score
Hi,

The Derbyshire programme on BBC Radio Five-Live is looking to do a piece with a family where becoming a mum early is the norm.

We're looking to find a family where both the grandmother, mother and then daughter have become teenage mums, what it's been like, how it's changed, does it help you support each other? You can be from anywhere across the UK.

It's for a programme to be broadcast later this year.

Get in touch - [email protected]

If you were willing to work with someone in the US, my grandma became a mom at 16, her daughter Melanie became a mom at 14, and her daughter became a mom at 14. Among my relatives on my mom's side, I am one of only two to EVER hit 21 without at LEAST two kids. (I'm 28 with 0 births, just mc's, and my brother is the other one to not have kids as a teen.) Having multiple kids in the teens is normal. This is actually very, very bad though. Very bad. I wish they'd learn to use birth control, but the allure of more welfare is too strong, so teen pregnancies are celebrated and the cycle continues. They don't support each other. The look for government hand-outs and have no plans to ever get jobs when they can get taxpayer money for doing nothing more than having kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->