Throw some boys names at me...

modified

Reaction score
We've had our girls name for... forever. Violet Maggie.

Boys? I don't seem to like any :nope: Our girls name list was a mile long... here's our boys:

Jack
Kit
River

:wacko:

I really like Jack but it's so boring and incredibly common so that will likely be vetoed...

We're finding out in 2 weeks and I've got a feeling bebe is a boy! Most of the people I've spoken to have said the same! Eeeek :haha:

We are stuck between these first names: Benjamin, Boston, Blaine, and Brant, and these middle names: Elliot, Griffin, and Lukas.

I love Elliot! With one T too :D That's getting added to the list!

I think I like Elias too... pronounced El (like elephant)-I-is. Nickname Eli pronounced E (just like saying the letter itself)-lie. But he'd spend his life telling people how to pronounce it and spell it. I've spent my life having to spell my name and hated it!

Jack
Kit
River
Elliot
Elias/Eli

Logan
Noah
Kyle
Jaxon/Jackson
Ryder
Kingsley
Julian
Thomas
Tyler
Ryan
Anthony
Andrew
Harper
Harrison
Owen
Paul
Walter
Rhys/Reese

I had the same problem with DS, found out he was a boy and no names! The only name i like right now is Rupert, if its a boy that looks anything like my son it will suit him! I notice you're in Edinburgh, where are you getting your gender scan if you dont mind me asking? Thinking of surprising hubby for his bday in 2 weeks x

I think I like Kyle! Ugh, boys names are hard...

I had the same problem with DS, found out he was a boy and no names! The only name i like right now is Rupert, if its a boy that looks anything like my son it will suit him! I notice you're in Edinburgh, where are you getting your gender scan if you dont mind me asking? Thinking of surprising hubby for his bday in 2 weeks x

hahah I absolutely love Kit but would prefer it as a nickname, I just don't like any names it could be short for! And I love River but I have a speech impediment and my R's something come out as W's!! I'm not sure if that bothers me enough to not use the name!

We're going to ABC4D :) They opened just before Christmas and were great for our early scan! If you book it now, the sale code still works for 50% off - SALE2014. Takes it down to £39.50 for the gender one :thumbup:

I think I like Kyle! Ugh, boys names are hard...

hahah I absolutely love Kit but would prefer it as a nickname, I just don't like any names it could be short for! And I love River but I have a speech impediment and my R's something come out as W's!! I'm not sure if that bothers me enough to not use the name!

We're going to ABC4D :) They opened just before Christmas and were great for our early scan! If you book it now, the sale code still works for 50% off - SALE2014. Takes it down to £39.50 for the gender one :thumbup:

Eek, thats brilliant thankyou! Cheapest id seen was £79 for a gender only, paid only £90 last time for the 3d dvd, pics etc. Thankyou :flower:

Kit, Kyle and River are lovely! I cant believe how hard it is to choose a name, i guess most people struggle with one gender. Our girls name is still standing from last time but boys.. urgh!
Husband likes Jasper, i want to like it but i cant help but think of a spaniel type dog :dohh:

How about Zack? Similar to Jack but not as popular. :)
Zac/Zachary
Issac
Harvey
Benjiman
Max
Jax
Finlay
Carter
Corey

Flynn
Finn
Jace
Lincoln
Tate
Brody
Drake
Trent

These are the names that we played about with

Aryton
Luca
Lukas
Kian
Patrick
Tommy
Matthew
Cameron
Sebastion
Colby

We settled on Lucas Caleb :flower:

I know it's quite common but I think James is lovely. Goes nicely with Violet if you have a DD in the future. Also, I have a Rory and like Violet for a girl too, so maybe that?

Eek, thats brilliant thankyou! Cheapest id seen was £79 for a gender only, paid only £90 last time for the 3d dvd, pics etc. Thankyou :flower:

Kit, Kyle and River are lovely! I cant believe how hard it is to choose a name, i guess most people struggle with one gender. Our girls name is still standing from last time but boys.. urgh!
Husband likes Jasper, i want to like it but i cant help but think of a spaniel type dog :dohh:

No worries! Yeah, everywhere seems to be super expensive!! We lucked out though - we went for our early scan at the start of January and they'd only been open since just before Christmas so everyone was getting a 50% off loyalty voucher - we used their sale code for the gender scan and will use the voucher for 3D later down the line!

I'm leaning a good bit towards River, now. It's so easy with girls... as soon as I heard Violet, I knew!

How about Zack? Similar to Jack but not as popular. :)
Zac/Zachary
Issac
Harvey
Benjiman
Max
Jax
Finlay
Carter
Corey

I really like Ben and Finn - my nephew and baby cousins name! I wouldn't feel right using them :nope: I like Corey though! Enough to name my baby it!? Ugh, I don't knowww!

Flynn
Finn
Jace
Lincoln
Tate
Brody
Drake
Trent

See, I quite like Tatum with the nickname Tate.. but not enough, I don't think! There are so many names I really like... just not enough. :dohh:

These are the names that we played about with

Aryton
Luca
Lukas
Kian
Patrick
Tommy
Matthew
Cameron
Sebastion
Colby

We settled on Lucas Caleb :flower:

Your list reminded me of a name I'd always liked, Mathias... but again, not enough to use it. And I love Caleb - on other kids!

I know it's quite common but I think James is lovely. Goes nicely with Violet if you have a DD in the future. Also, I have a Rory and like Violet for a girl too, so maybe that?

There are already 5 James' in my family :nope: I like Rory though!!

Ugh see girls?! I'm useless with boys names!! As I mentioned further up though, I think I'm leaning quite heavily towards River... River Charles. Hmmm!

edit - spoke to my husband last night and we're going with River :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->