Ticker Help!

justajil

hopefully expecting
Reaction score
Sorry to bug guys, but I have looked up two different threads on how to put a ticker in the siggy and so far can't do it. :nope: I picked the BB code and pasted it into my signature but it just comes up code. I tried clicking on someone else's ticker as I saw suggested and that didn't work either because it took me to make my own ticker and then I had all the same code choices still. :wacko:Help before I just loose it lol. I am 8 dpo with a neg BFN and I am all outta patience at this time for this totally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (gosh does this mean I am PMS' ing out) I hope not!!!!!!!!:cry:

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dohh:

Thanks for the help.....I did use the BB code....but what I didn't know was that I had to change under "edit options" my view of the forum (I guess cuz it works now)

it was in "default view" whatever that means now the smileys are there too....sorta- but not for example easily available as I type this reply I guess because i am in "quick reply" ???????? to much to learn I guess lol Thanks for putting up with my rant (hopefully not PMS).

Looking good! Glad u got it sorted, welcome!

thanks or all the help guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're great!

I'm really thick when it comes to stuff like this I think mines only coming up with the text??

I was having the same issue with generating my signature. How did you get it resolved? I have the html code in my signature and in edit options the forum skin is BnB is that right?

Thanks!

I am having the same issue generating my signature, can anyone lend me a hand.

Laura

Hi I'm trying to add a ticker but got no clue on what to do...Can someone help?? I've tried adding the code, but it just comes up as the code when I preview it.

I've looked at this whole thread to see if I an figure it out... I think I'm doing everything right, but it's still showing as just words.....

I had the same problem. I read through the thread loads of times, but it just never seemed to work. In the end, my OH managed to figure it out. If you are using the URL, there was part of it at the very beginning and the end of it that had to be deleted for it to work, not sure why. I'll get him to tell me what it was and let you know if you haven't figured it out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->