tight/stretched sensation in lower abdomen/pelvic area

alex_22

Reaction score
So yeah that ^^ at cd22 anyone know if that sounds promising? X

Hi Hun many women have no symptoms at all while some experience what feels like they may come on along with tightening or stretching pains, good luck to you Hun xx

Ive come to the conclusion that of im not pregnant im going to need a good 2 hours doctors appointment haha! Im getting a lot of symptoms but trying to stay open minded. When I was pregnant with my first I got really bad nausea bloated feeling and metalic taste in my mouth and that feeling of af about to show her face so bad that I was certain I was out, getting totally different symptoms this time around (if I am wishful thinking) just 1 week until test date fingers crossed x thanks for the reply x

I just for my bfp the only reason I thought was because I didn't have my normal af symptoms, I had no cramping or bloating . Your not out of the woods yet girlie, keeping my fingers crossed for you. Don't be put off by symptoms or lack of symptoms every woman is different and each of her pregnancies are different. Keep me posted ok xx

Ah good luck wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months. I will do :) xx

How long till you test. Ps ive just started getting bit of tightening

Well af is due between 8th and 11th my last 2 were 30 days but ive always always had 28 day cycles so gping to try and hold off until the 10th before I test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->