tilting head

marley2580

Reaction score
Kaya's got a strange thing that she's been doing for a few days now. She keeps tilting her head to the right and rubbing her ear on her shoulder and upper arm. She isn't rubbing it with her hands and only does it occasionally, she's not in pain so I don't think it's an ear infection. Is something wrong or is she just doing it for the hell of it? She's got the doctor's on monday, should I mention it then? Am I reading too much into it? What do people think?

i would mention it to the doctor just to be on the safe side. She might just have a sore ear or something. no harm in mentioning it though.

I would mention it could be an ear infection but irritating rather than extreme pain? I hate the feeling of both!

:D

She could be teething, my wee man is always at his ears and I asked doc about it, he said it could be related to teething or just a habit, you should say to the doc at your appointment just to put your mind to rest.O:)O:)

yeah, mention it to doc, could be a sign of an ear infection or teething!

my son had the same thing and i took him to the doctor and they said his ears were fine and that sometimes babies can feel the wax start moving in their ears and they will start to rub at them. however it is still something that you should check out just in case.

take care

Tom had a bit of a phase of it. He still occasionally looks at people with his head on his side, but now it seems more like bashfulness.

I asked my HV and she said babies have waxy ears (his are pretty yucky) and that it's normal.

Thing is, I've now turned into a freaky woman obsessed with looking in his ears and if it isn't that, I'm poking at his bogies. Poor lad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->