Time flies... *Update Post 5*

Tabs

Mummy to Morgan & Niamh!
Reaction score
My gorgeous little Moo is 6 months old today!!!!!!!!!

She's growing up far too quickly. OK, so I've been having some major stress lately with her not sleeping and her being poorly recently, but she's coming on so well...

Her appetite miraculously re-appeared after a few days on her antibiotics!! She now has three meals a day and has increased her milk intake loads! (Off to get her weighed this afternoon, and although we were worried she had lost weight over Xmas, we reckon she's piled on loads this last week!!!)

She's starting to show signs that she's trying to sit up by herself, but hasn't mastered it for longer than about 3-4 seconds yet... bless her. Hates being on her front though, and only rolls onto her side, so I think crawling is a way off still yet. Although TBH, she much prefers standing, so she may well bypass crawling completely and try walking instead!! PMSL!!

The last couple of days she's gotten really chatty too, and I've managed to get her to say "DaDaDaDaDa"!!! Just got to work on "Mumumumum" lol

Still no sign of a tooth yet, even though she's been teething since she was about 8 weeks old! :cry: Can't wait to see one, she really suffers with her teeth and I hate seeing her in pain, poor chick!

Happy half-year birthday Morgan!!!!!!!!!!
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Woohoo 6 months already. Glad to hear she is doing so well xx

Just got back from the clinic.... Morgan weighs 15lb 11oz!!!! (She was 14lb 13oz four weeks ago!!) I reckon she's put most of that on in the last week with how she's suddenly started munching for England!!

I'm sooooo pleased and immensely proud of her!

:cloud9: :baby: :cloud9:

Happy 6 month Birthday! Glad she's doing so well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->