Time for more textured food

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Chase enjoyed his toast yesterday *MESSY* and grated cheese.

But the biggest thing was when he was sitting with Dan while Dan was eating dinner. I literally had no time to cook yesterday afternoon as I was showing prospective tenants the other house, so cooked hamburger helper, which my other kids love.

Well, so does Chase. LOL I've never seen him open his mouth so quick for each bite of food :)

Thats great hun ..im still trying to get max to eat lumps lol

:rofl: I grew up on hamburger helper (we didn't have a whole lot of money) hardly touch it now as a result though throughout my pregnancy I loved the stuff :rofl: :rofl:

Hannah really loves her lumpier foods, she won't even touch purees now unless we have a finger food for her to eat.

So many options! And most of what we do for Hannah is very simple (fresh bananas, kiwis, mangoes, toast, grilled cheese sandwiches, grilled red peppers, avocados...so many options and all very very simple which is what you need since you have three kids! :lol:)

I agree that there's more variety now that textured foods can be introduced. Now thinking I must do a grocery shop. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->