• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Timeline what do you think

starlight1

Reaction score
11-12 church ceramony
12-12.45 travel to venue
12.45-2 reception canopes and champagne
2-5 wedding breakfast
5-7 chill with guests get pictures took
7- 1am ish night guests hog roast band etc.
Wats your timeline? Does mine start to early? X

I wouldn't have your wedding breakfast so soon after canapés, if your getting married at 11 and serving the food at two I wouldn't bother with them.

Mine starts at roughly the same time, our timeline is:
Get married at 12.30
Canapes and drinks on the lawns at 1.15
Photos
Sit down meal for 3.00pm
Travel to evening venue around 6.15pm
Then buffet at 7.30pm
then dancing til 12.00am!

Thanks I was just a lil worried it was to early but I don't want the day to be rushed. The canopes are included. X

If there included I would put your meal back an hour or so

Sounds pretty much exactly what most magazines and venues suggest, so I'd guess it's a pretty good set up!

I had a similar timeline but got married at 12, lunch at 3. Canapes were very welcome, especially for people who were drinking.

Sounds like a lot of waiting around to me , 3 hours to eat? Then 2 hours for photos? I duno its not something I like or choose so take what I say with a pinch of salt but its a long time for guests to mooch and I would get very bored.Also I went to a wedding like that and we had the girls it was hell, And the bride didn't speak to us once so I would say if you must have so much waiting then atleast interact with all guests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->