Timing/OPK/general craziness question!

2moms2be

Reaction score
Okay. I'm so confused.

I've been using the Clearblue digital OPK's, started Monday, which was CD10. All negative. Today is CD12. My body is giving me lots of fertile signs... lots of CM, my CP is high and it feels soft... everything looks like I'm in my fertile period.

It's still early for me. Last cycle, I O'd on CD15, but before that, it was CD18/19 and once, CD27! So I'm a bit irregular.

But I'm getting negative OPK's... even on the digis... aren't they supposed to detect your rising estrogen, too? So that you know O is approaching? Used cheapie OPK's Monday evening and yesterday evening, and those were negative, too.

Our donor is an hour away, so to make this convenient for him, we're going to get a hotel up there for a few nights. We're thinking we'll stay Friday (CD14) and Saturday (CD15) nights, and try to get three donations... Friday night/early Sat morning, Saturday evening, and Sunday morning. That gives us two more days to see if I get a smiley...

I just don't know what to think. I don't want to miss it by waiting too long (can I trust the smileys, do you think?), though I think it's still too early. I also don't want to do it too early and then have to keep doing this for weeks. UGH!

What do you guys think? I'm stressing! This is our first cycle, and I don't want to make myself too nutty and delay my O even more, sheesh

Hmm I'll say this - I also used the cb advanced digital ovulation as well as the clearblue digital ovulation but I started both later in my cycle than I should have b/c they didn't arrive in time.

Because of this, I never got a high reading on the advanced BUT I did get peak which was the same day I got +opk and that was the day after I got a nearly there but not quite +opk so I did have some notice. Did fertility friend give you your fertile range for this month?

Good luck!

Hmm I'll say this - I also used the cb advanced digital ovulation as well as the clearblue digital ovulation but I started both later in my cycle than I should have b/c they didn't arrive in time.

Because of this, I never got a high reading on the advanced BUT I did get peak which was the same day I got +opk and that was the day after I got a nearly there but not quite +opk so I did have some notice. Did fertility friend give you your fertile range for this month?

Good luck!

I do have a fertile range, but because my cycles are so wacky, it's HUGE. I had one unusual cycle where I O'd on CD27, and that kinda made things crazy.

I did a dip-stick OPK this evening, and it was negative. It's frustrating :p But I know my time is coming... just hoping my timing is good! This is our first cycle, so we don't have any experience with this yet :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->