Tinged mucus

OnErth&InHvn

Mom to 4
Reaction score
I know, I know...another one of those posts. I have searched and found everything but!

Friday (5w4d), I started having tinged cm. Brownish mixed with CM. Only when I wipe.
Saturday, nothing
Sunday (5w6d), tinged cm again.
Today (6w), tinged again.

Its not worse from Friday. It's the same color. No clots, spotting or bleeding. No sex since O. No exercise. No heavy lifting.

Is this normal or the start of the end? My last loss was in 09 and I didn't spot before, just full bleed.

I have had tinged mucus with brown in it too it’s normal as long as your not bleeding red if your concerned speak to your doctor about it

I am going to be 10 weeks tomorrow and from either 5 weeks, or maybe 5+1 I've been spotting nearly every day for a few hours in the afternoon, either brown, pink, or sometimes bright red, usually just when wipe but sometimes enough to even put a tiny spot in my underwear and so far everything is fine with me. I even had a scan done at 6w+2d and we saw a heartbeat and I was spotting that day too. I had two losses last year, and both were just straight up heavy bleeds right away like I started my period. Docs tell me some women just do this and unless it's heavy/clotty it isn't too much to worry about, but we'll still keep an eye on it. So I'd say don't worry too much about it unless it gets heavier or you get other symptoms on top of it that can be cause for concern. I'd still let your docs know though so that they can monitor you if it continues just to stay on the safe side.

Hi I had tinged mukas when I was about 6 weeks. It was like tanned like an orangey brown colour only when i wiped. It went away in the end. I also had bright red blood streaked in my mukas at 12 weeks again only when I wiped. It started out pink then was bright red and I was freaking out because I've had 3 Misscariges at 10+4 weeks , 6 and 5 weeks.
I ended up having a emergency scan and thankfully baby was fine. It happened that whole week from 12 to 13 weeks but it was only when I wiped and never in my underwear. It all stopped in the end. And I'm now 21+2 weeks and baby is doing really well. Still dont know what that spotting was. Was told its normol to spot in the first trimester and u can also get implantation bleeding until I weeks.
All my Misscariges started with heavy bright red bleeding.
Hope that helps. It cud be implantation spotting ure little beany getting more snug.
Good luck sweety

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"