Tiny Surge?

JustKia

LTTTC
Reaction score
Post 5 hopefully explains my confusion more clearly.

First month using OPK's so bear with me :winkwink:
I know that officially it's a neg unless the test is as dark or darker thant he control line.

I first tested CD3 and had a faint line, that faded to nothing over the next couple days and I absolutely no test line at all until the 10th (CD13)
These are my tests since then.
The 1pm on Oct 10 is my darkest test and it's got lighter and lighter again now and today (12th 1pm) there's nothing for the test line.

Did I have a teeny tiny surge? My tests are 25 miu, should I have got the 20miu instead?

This year my cycles are averaging 32-34 days, so I guess I'm still in with a chance. Hopefully, if I did have a tiny surge on CD13 I have a chance as we BD CD9, 11 and 12 so far.

Edit: The test lines aren't showing very well on here.
The top one has my darkest line and then they get progressively fainter and the bottom one doesn't have a test line at all.

Attachments

• OPK-Oct-10-12.jpg
    OPK-Oct-10-12.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 20
your test aren't positive yet
keep testing

Thanks,
As I said I know they aren't classed as positives but I went from nothing on the test line to getting a line (albeit faint) and now back to no line.
I'm curious as to whether or not my "surge" is so low as to not show up. I dont' have lines all the time, most of my tests are completely white except the control line.

I'm not sure I'm explaining my thoughts very well.

Sometimes I get lines and not only when my surge is on the way. You always have LH in your system so its always possible to have a second line. The miu shouldnt make a difference. Just keep testing youve only tested for 3 days so dont panick yet. GL

Today was my 13th consecutive day of testing, not 3 days.

I know I'm explaining what I'm asking really badly...

I know it's normal for most people to always have a faint test line, but it seems that I do not - most of my tests are stark white, only a control line. I've been testing at least 2, sometimes 3, times per day as I know that some people get a short surge and could miss it if they only tested once per day.

CD3 - faint test line
CD4 - very faint test line
CD5 - slightest hint of a test line
CD6 - CD12 - no test line at all, not at any time of day, totally stark white (except the control line)
CD13 - faint test line (an increase)
CD14 - very faint test line (decreasing again)
CD15 - no test line
So the faint line on CD13 was an increase in LH for me because I usually have no test line - not even a very very faint one. Now, my test line has gone again so presumably I therefore have less LH now on CD15 than I did on CD13? :shrug:

But you also had faint test line early on. I dont always have a second line. Sometimes I do sometimes i dont. Its not that somebody will always have a second line or not. A dif parts of your cycle you may have more LH and thats why sometimes you see one and sometimes you done. Just cause you sometimes have 1 doesnt mean you always have to. So you sometimes have them and sometimes dont. And its good your testing at least 2x a day. i see your time and I couldnt see you missing it. Just keep testing.

OK, thanks :thumbup:
I hadn't seen anyone saying they sometimes had a test line, but I did see lots say they always had a test line.
So my (flawed) logic was that if there was an increase and then a decrease - that maybe that was it - eeks! But if people do experience a up and down through out the cycle then I don't feel so odd any more LOL

It just took for you to explain a little further for me to be able to able you. Glad we got that figured out. lol. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->