Tips and meal ideas?

BabyLove19

Reaction score
I have a holiday in november I'm going to california and OH wants to spend alot of time on the beach and so I'm looking to loose 40 pounds in the time till then so if anyone has good tips or ideas to help me it would be greatly appriciated and if anyone has a simmiler situation I think a workout/motivation buddy would be nice, so we can share the hardship of losing weight together

I work out everyday 15-60 mins depending how brutal of a workout I do, I just don't seem to loose the weight!

I tend to make up a load of pasta, let it cool and stick it in the fridge, I make it with a plain tomato and basil sauce so each time I take some out I can add bits in to change it a bit.. I would have cereal quite a lot too, with semi skimmed milk.

I'm aiming for weight loss by September, I had my implant removed yesterday and am going for bloods for a suspected under active thyroid on Monday (this may be the problem re weight gain) once I get my bloods back I will be getting stuck in, I might see you around for some tips and encouragement xx

Thanks I love pasta but I tend to get sick from eating tomato based food!
But maybe I can make it work :)

Oh well I hope everything turns out good!
And okay!
Xx

Thanks I love pasta but I tend to get sick from eating tomato based food!
But maybe I can make it work :)

Oh well I hope everything turns out good!
And okay!
Xx

If exercising loads npt losing maybe over or under eating.
Do drink enough water?
Body may become lazy if doing same routine.
I exercise a lot weight coming off 1lb a week.

I do tend to under eat,
I drink quite a bit if water but it wouldn't hurt to eat more!
Wow, that's awesome I seen your weight loss ticker:) your doing fab hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->