Tips for clearing sinuses?

missVN

Reaction score
So woke up on tues to my left ear feeling all full &fuzzy, with weird sound distortion/ echoing. Was making me feel a bit strange so took myself off to the doctors, saw a nurse who said my sinuses are full and my left one had back right up along to my ear drum :wacko: Also have a chest infection and had a temperature so got sent home with antibiotics/ paracetamol.
Have been taking Sudafed and sitting in steamy rooms to try and clear my sinuses but nothing seems to be helping :cry:
The sound distortion/ echoing has gone but now both ears feel full and fluidy. Any tips to try and clear my head of grot :shrug:

I don't care much for Sudafed..so I use Tylonel Cold & Sinus. It works for me in a day.

My mother always makes a spicy dish (spicy chicken enchiladas, boneless buffalo wings, etc.) and when she serves me my plate, my head is cleared from the spiciness.

get a bowl of boiled water and add a teaspoon of vix into it put head over bowl with towel over head, worked for me :thumbup:

Am feeling much better today, managed to 'pop' my ears and suddenly the world sounds much clearer :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->