Tips for feeling less lethargic. Diet perhaps?

babycrazy1706

Mummy to Elijah and TTC
Reaction score
I'm tired all the time. I go to bed at a reasonable time usually between 10/11, never later. I work part time and am a full time mummy.

I want to stop feeling so lethargic, I need reviving and an energy boost!!

I'm thinking of changing my diet and including more fresh foods and cutting out crap.... Any more tips? Xx

I've been trying this too, I know I definitely feel better when I eat more fresh fruits and veg and less rubbish. I've sorted that now, so my next task is to try and cut down on caffeine, I drink far too much tea so I need to try and change that!

Have you had your thyroid checked? Tiredness can be an indicator that you have a thyroid problem. My OH has been feeling tired recently and it turned out his thyroid is underactive. Might be worth going to the doc and getting a blood test to rule it out?

Could def be down to diet. More fresh foods, less wheat and exercise make a MASSIVE difference. I was the same, but I now exercise every morning, eat more fruit and veg, cut down all my snacking on crap, lessened my bread intake, no carbs in the evenings, Saturday and Sunday are my cheat days ;). I feel so much better for it and would definitely recommend a change of diet xx

I definitely feel more energised when I cut out refined carbs.

Hope you get more energy soon

Thanks yo yo. I've decided to only allow myself 1 cup of tea a day which will be the morning. This will cut out a lot of sugar and means I'm drinking cranberry tea or water as an alternative.

I'm trying to eat more fruit and veg aswell. And cut out so much crap. Xx

Glad you made some changes. Hopefully you will start feeling good soon :)

I'd change the diet

I feel much better with just drinking water after morning coffee, nothing processed x

I've limited myself to one cup of tea a day for the past few days and I feel slightly better for it. I'm having less sugar and eating more fruit n veg, can only be beneficial. :)

I take vitamin b12 sometimes and it gives me a huge energy boost :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->