Tips on helping low blood pressure?

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
Hi ladies, so i recently had loads of tests tp check iron levels and sugar b12 etc everything else in a full blood count as i kept feeling really shaky on and off throughout the day. To my surprise they all came back completely normal. So i told my midwife last week and she said my blood pressure is on the lower side which is probably why i feel like that. I was just wondering if anyonr else has or had this and what you did to help it? I've been fine the past few days then i was out for lunch with friends today and it hit me out of nowhere its really unsettling. The mifwife said to me to "take it easy " which is alot easier said than done when you have three very demanding children and a house to run and an OH who has been working away for the past 3 weeks! X

I found drinking a sugary drink and putting my feet up for 5 minuits help i normally suffer really high blood pressure which sets off some mager migrains and i got advised to take codien and a few mouthfulls of energy drink xx

Definitely advise eating salty foods. Soup is great for raising bp. Mine is always on the lower side and causes me to feel sluggish too. Btw I also love how they tell you to "take it easy" with other children to care for :wacko:

Mine is on the low side too and I get dizzy a lot. My nurse told me the most important thing is to drink, drink, drink and then drink some more! I definitely notice it if I’ve not had enough to drink, so I try and really keep my fluid levels up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->