Tired, but can't sleep...

Chrissie84

Reaction score
So the title says it all really. I wake up tired, spend all day tired, go to bed tired but cannot fall asleep for over an hour at least. Then finally fall asleep and can guarantee to wake up at least twice for a wee!

Anyone else in the same boat??

(and yes, I know posting on here whilst in bed doesn't help but... I'm bored)

I had horrible insomnia with my 3rd pregnancy and with this baby.

I'm so tired but sleeping horribly at night. Only decent sleep I get is naps which doesn't happen often with a one year old!

I too am having a really hard time sleeping. Because I'm struggling to sleep I toss and turn and have caused back pain. Also my neck is out of place. I'm going to see a chiropractor tomorrow morning.

I'm definitely experiencing this.. never had insomnia in any of my other pregnancies. It sucks so much more because I know my 7 month old will be up by 5am and for a bottle at 2-3am, and I'm always up through that bottle and still have trouble falling asleep after. Of course, once he's ready to get up I'm sleeping wonderfully :wacko:

yes! I have been waking up at like 4am and can't fall back asleep. I am so tired throughout the day too, I have been getting exercise hoping that helps but it doesn't. I am only 6 weeks but I am having a hard time getting comfortable at night.

I'm definitely experiencing this.. never had insomnia in any of my other pregnancies. It sucks so much more because I know my 7 month old will be up by 5am and for a bottle at 2-3am, and I'm always up through that bottle and still have trouble falling asleep after. Of course, once he's ready to get up I'm sleeping wonderfully :wacko:

This is my life! The only difference is I've infrequently suffered insomnia throughout my life but now it's so hard knowing that when I finally fall asleep my 9 month old will wake for a feed within a few hours and then sometimes I can't fall asleep after that either. He currently wakes for the day between 6-7 but last week was teething and was up every day by 4. I'm so tired all day long I can barely drag myself around then come bed time I can't sleep. So frustrating!

Yep I'm not sleeping well at all. I was like this last time too. Im just thankful that on the whole ds now sleeps well so at least I only have myself to blame!

Up until around 9 weeks I was so so tired and was in bed as early 6.30pm some nights and could sleep well over 12 hours and still ne knackered.

Now though I can not sleep, I lie in bed tossing and turning and it can take hours and then I wake up at least 3/4 times. The sleep I have isn't even an nice sleep, it's very restless. I'm not enjoying it at all as I love my sleep!

This is me exactly~! I feel your pain (sidenote my EDC is March 2017 too!) :)

So the title says it all really. I wake up tired, spend all day tired, go to bed tired but cannot fall asleep for over an hour at least. Then finally fall asleep and can guarantee to wake up at least twice for a wee!

Anyone else in the same boat??

(and yes, I know posting on here whilst in bed doesn't help but... I'm bored)

I'm 12 weeks pregnant and haven't slept properly since I was about 4 weeks pregnant - I feel your pain!! So tired all the time and rarely manage to nap for more than 15 mins in the afternoon...
:(

This is me as well. I drag all afternoon and just want to nap. Then at bedtime, I'm restless and sooooo uncomfortable. Finally get to sleep and the last few days I've been waking up at 4am and being wide awake until 6 or 7am when SO gets up for work.
So frustrating!

This is me as well. For my first pregnancy I had the wonderful feeling of being so tire but could sleep. This time I struggle until the early mornings and then I am dreaming all the time so not good sleep. My stomach can't handle coffee anymore either so feel awful all the time. Only 7 weeks long time to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->