TMI alert! Metallic smell?

Mrsmac02

TTC #1
Reaction score
Sorry in advance, this is kinda gross but I'd appreciate your thoughts.

I'm on cd22 (8dpo) and I've noticed the metallic smell 'downstairs' that I normally get immediately before AF arrives.

I've had the cold pinching feeling I get a day before AF too and my boobs still ache (usually goes away by cd21 then AF arrives about 7/8 days later)

Do you think this means AF will arrive early? Has anyone else had this recently? Maybe I'm just more conscious of it because we're TTC but I'd appreciate your thoughts! X

I'm right there with you! I'm now 11dpo and am having all the same things. I've had them all since around 6dpo and havent really gone away. Which is weird, normally don't get any of that so early! This is my first month really actively trying so I'm wondering if I just didnt notice it before? The TWW drives us crazy huh?! Praying that its good news though, baby dust to you! :)

at 5 dpo i had a metallic taste that never went away until 6 dpo so it lasted nonstop for about 26 hours. it was gross but it wasnt a smell of any type. in fact nothing culd get rid of the taste. i got my bfp at 8 dpo on cheap tests and on frer.

I just knew with DS. I got the pinching feeling when I fell pregnant with him but it was in one place rather than everywhere like this time so is be willing to bet this isn't my month.

The smell has gone now and I just have lots of wet cm (sorry, gross again!). And my bbs done ache anymore.

I know it's not over til the witch gets you but I'm willing the rest of this cycle out the way so I can have another shot at it lol!

The TWW is enough for drive you bananas! X

I noticed that everything smelled a little different "down there" a week before my period. It was so strong I was afraid my hubby could smell it too but it was just my super sense of smell. Could be a sign for you! lol

Sorry in advance, this is kinda gross but I'd appreciate your thoughts.

I'm on cd22 (8dpo) and I've noticed the metallic smell 'downstairs' that I normally get immediately before AF arrives.

I've had the cold pinching feeling I get a day before AF too and my boobs still ache (usually goes away by cd21 then AF arrives about 7/8 days later)

Do you think this means AF will arrive early? Has anyone else had this recently? Maybe I'm just more conscious of it because we're TTC but I'd appreciate your thoughts! X

My CM smelled of blood the first time in my life a few days ago. Thought it was weird. Today I randomly smelled blood and tasted blood a couple of times. I really hope to get a bfp. 10 dpo. Did you test?

Yes today (13dpo apparently) and was BFN as expected. I knew I was out this month, I just want AF to arrive now so I can have another crack at the whip!

Have you tested? X

Yes today (13dpo apparently) and was BFN as expected. I knew I was out this month, I just want AF to arrive now so I can have another crack at the whip!

Have you tested? X

Sorry to hear that. So crazy. I think I talk myself up so much sometimes that I create my own symptoms. Yes, I tested yesterday 10 dpo and it was bfn too :(

Due for AF Sat

AF due today but not arrived. Think I have a UTI as keep getting pains but BFN and no sore boobs or anything like when I was pg with DS. Hurry up AF!!

OMG, I literally noticed this a few days ago. It's gone now though. I have a little discharge. Also it was around the time I got the metallic taste in my mouth!!

Yeah, gone for me too. Had thad taste of blood in my mouth today. I don't think it's a symptom for me, I think I'm just imagining things lol!

Yeah, gone for me too. Had thad taste of blood in my mouth today. I don't think it's a symptom for me, I think I'm just imagining things lol!

lol! it is so crazy when you feel that way right? when i get things I ask that it lasts a longer time so i can be sure. like today, i woke up to use the bathroom. i then got back in bed to go to sleep. my belly button felt sore but not consistently. when i woke up for good i thought about it and said forget it, not counting that lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->