TMI Anyone else had the tablet to trigger missed miscarriage to bleed?

LouOscar01

Reaction score
I had the medicine inserted vaginally to trigger the missed miscarriage to bleed yesterday. I started bleeding 5 hours after the medicine. I bled really heavily yesterday soaking 3 pads an hour. It was bright red. Today it was darker and then by 1 I passed a huge clot the size of my hand. I'm now barely bleeding. Is it possible that I've passed all the pregnancy? I don't feel that 24 hours of bleeding is enough for a miscarriage? They said I could bleed for up to 3 weeks.

Has anyone any experiences of this?

xx

Sorry for your loss.
I also had the tablet 4 weeks ago , I bled for 5 days heavy then passed a couple big clots and then I continued to bleed off and on for a week then spotted off and on for a while .
Everyone's different if you passed a large clot and the bleeding has lightened it might all be over for you!
I'm now testing positive on pregnancy tests and being sent for bloods to see if I'm pregnant again .. We didn't try but didn't prevent either . I ovulated 18 days after the start of my miscarriage by the way, so things healed pretty quick!
Our bodies are so unreal , it's amazing how fast we can recover .
I hope it's all passed for you so you can move on

Hi Lou Oscar. I'm sorry for your loss.

I had the tablets last Tuesday. I had them at 10 and the bleeding started at 2. It was gushes of blood and clots for six hours. I have been lightly bleeding for the last week then nothing for the last two days and today I've just passed another clot and had bright red bleeding!

II think it must be different for everyone.

Sorry you are going through this :hugs:

Thanks guys.

Mummof1 fingers crossed you are pregnant again!! I needed Clomid to ovulate but it's possible I'll ovulate naturally after this. I did ovulate the first month I came off the pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->