TMI but what is this? Pic

LeoTheLion

Reaction score
9 days on from having ds2 I went the toilet, wiped and found this on the tissue??? Sorry the pic is massive https://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x353/inaakit/Mobile%20Uploads/image-3.jpg

Huh, looks like a piece of uterine lining. Have you had any symptoms of infection at all (fever, abdominal pain, etc)? If not, I wouldn't worry unless it happens again, then I'd call the doctor for their opinion.

Hiya, thanks for replying. I was getting quite a bit of period type pain but today after losing that this morn have had nothing, so hoping that's it now. Just a bit of a shock to find :)

I passed a lot of clots which looked like that, I had to save them to show the MW as I had retained product (which also looked pretty similar just a bit "meatier") and she said they were clots. I was told that if I passed a clot larger than a 50p piece when bundled together or was worried it wasn't a clot to take it to the doctor and get checked. I'd give your MW or doctor a call to be safe if you're worried.

id be inclined to take that to doctor/midwife/A&E to be checked hun. you might have retained product which can be dangerous. A friend of mine just went through all of this and had to have scans etc to make sure it was all gone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->