***TMI***, Chemical Pregnancy Bleeding?

tiffanie79

Mommy of 4!
Reaction score
I have never had a Chemicall Pregnancy/Early Miscarriage until this past saturday. The bleeding started heavy with small clots on Saturday. It slowly got lighter and turned into brown old blood on Tuesday. Wednesday evening it turned into bright red blood again, but it really looks like blood and water mixed together, as if you put red food coloring in water. Later yesterday evening it was back to brown and now I am spotting this watery red again.

My AF's are not anything like this. I know this isnt an AF but is this normal? Its so irritating, I think its about ready to stop and then bam it starts again. How long did you bleed with a chemical pregnancy? It has been 6 days so far for me.

Any input would be great, thanks!

I'm so sorry for your loss. I had a chemical in November. Thanksgiving day! :(

It was very, very, very, very heavy flow for me and horrible cramping. It was so bad that I had to go to a friend's house to get some prescription pain killers since all the doctor offices and pharmacies were closed due to the holiday.

I bled for over a week. I don't think you will have the same bleed with a chemical from person to person. What you're experiencing sounds normal to me. Hopefully it will taper off soon. :hugs:

Thank you for your input happy, it puts my mind at ease a little bit. I just want this to stop so I can get back to trying. I am sorry to hear about your loss. Congrats on the LO!!! I hope all is going well for you this pregnancy. God Bless and wishing you a H & H 9 months :)

Sorry for your loss x

I had one while on the pill, really bad cramps that kept me up most night but the bleeding wasn't that heavy, just on off and strange colour. I knew it was not my AF's (was also on pill (missed about 3 that month) during during and my AF's was not due.)

I "think" I am finished bleeding. Oh I hope LOL It seems to have tapered off to nothing for the last few hours. Hoping to wake up to nothing also. I bought OPK's for the first time and I am ready to get going again. Thanks for your help everyone :)

Tiffanie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->