TMI info need advice

crj39

Reaction score
On July 9th i went into the er because i was bleeding. They did a vaginal ultrasound measured the sac but couldnt detect a heartbeat yet. They diagnosed me with threatened miscarriage. On July 11th i passed clots and some tissue. I thought it was the baby but seemed a bit big just for being 6+0. A few days ago being 2 weeks after, i bled a lot no pain just gooshing blood and clots for about an hour and Bleeding had stopped. Figured i was healed and dbd with dh. Afterwards the bleeding started again. I miscarried my first pregnancy not even knowing i was pregnant. Its a tough time right now because We're moving so cant see a dr til we settle. Should i go to the er? I started morning sickness again this entire week. Now i feel like did i even miscarry? So stressed out.

I would go to the hospital and check. when i started my miscarriage it started Saturday afternoon and i had passed my baby 2-3 hours later in that same day. plus i had what seemed like contractions before i lost my baby. i was told if i was to start bleeding or cramping to go to the hospital. So i would to be on the safe side. they may want to do an ultrasound and blood work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->