TMI: Orgasm and cramps???

sweetmere

Reaction score
I'm 8dpo and let's say about 3 hours ago, I had an orgasm and ever since then, I've had really light cramps off and on (basically a lighter version of period cramps). It's nothing major, but I wasn't having them before, and this has never happened before...my period isn't due for 6 days!!

After ovulation I had ovary pains for a day or two, which was normal, then at 3dpo I had twinges/pinches, but 6-7 dpo (the past couple of days) I've had NO kind of cramps whatsoever. Then this...I'm wondering if it's maybe a pregnancy symptom? I've also got extremely sore boobs, they've never hurt this bad. 6dpo I was nauseous all day, and since 6dpo I've also been extremely tired, especially yesterday. Along with lower backache and feeling like I was hit by a truck.

Hi, with both my pregnancies very early in the pregnancy if i had an orgasm i would get slight cramping and tightening in my uterus. I just read your other post and your chart looks good GL!!!

Thanks for the response!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for sure!! That's all I've been reading is that it's a pregnancy symptom, I really hope so!!

Oh god how to put this delicately... pregnant orgasms are.... noticeable, put it that way :happydance: Like you say, with more sensation afterwards. So yes, it can be a good sign :)

Hi, with both my pregnancies very early in the pregnancy if i had an orgasm i would get slight cramping and tightening in my uterus. I just read your other post and your chart looks good GL!!!
Me too in the beginning. Now when I have one it gives me braxton hicks lol

AHHH I'm really hoping this is it for me!!!

Same thing just happened to me! Very noticeable though and I'm about 12/13dpo

Mine were definitely noticeable too, but since I have HORRIBLE AF cramps, they were what I consider "light". lol have you tested yet?

Well I tested today with FRER (held pee for 4 and a half hours and only took 2 sips of water) bfn :((

Close to AF, I almost always get these cramps, I call them like contractions that I get after orgasm. AF always comes. I hope the ladies favour in you though. GL :)

I'm 8dpo and let's say about 3 hours ago, I had an orgasm and ever since then, I've had really light cramps off and on (basically a lighter version of period cramps). It's nothing major, but I wasn't having them before, and this has never happened before...my period isn't due for 6 days!!

After ovulation I had ovary pains for a day or two, which was normal, then at 3dpo I had twinges/pinches, but 6-7 dpo (the past couple of days) I've had NO kind of cramps whatsoever. Then this...I'm wondering if it's maybe a pregnancy symptom? I've also got extremely sore boobs, they've never hurt this bad. 6dpo I was nauseous all day, and since 6dpo I've also been extremely tired, especially yesterday. Along with lower backache and feeling like I was hit by a truck.
Sorry this is so late but did you ever update on whether you were pregnant or not!!
I’m praying so!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->