TMI question about cm ;-)

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone checks their cm by inserting their finger?? i just tried as little evidence in my undies and my finger was just wet and clear? if it was creamy cm would it be on my fingers or am i having watery cm??? im so baffled lol:dohh: thanks :blush:

I am having the exact same thing! I am CD12 and I'm not really having any discharge.. Just when I feel around in there my fingers are wet. It is mostly clear and a tad bit sticky but definitely not EWCM. Am I still on track to O in the next few days? This is my first month off BC and I'm worried I may not even O although I've been having lots of cramping..

I was just wondering if anyone checks their cm by inserting their finger?? i just tried as little evidence in my undies and my finger was just wet and clear? if it was creamy cm would it be on my fingers or am i having watery cm??? im so baffled lol:dohh: thanks :blush:

Just realized we are on the same day!!! Buddies!

yes the same as me!!! wet and a tad sticky!!

buddies!!:thumbup:

How are your o symptoms today? I felt awful yesterday and had some cramping at bedtime. Haven't checked my cm yet today. I should have my o today or tomorrow (I thought) and getting worried it isn't coming!! I just want to be in the TWW already!!!

Hi! I just wanted to mention that not all ladies have ewcm. It could just be watery cm which is also considered fertile. Good luck!

Hi! I just wanted to mention that not all ladies have ewcm. It could just be watery cm which is also considered fertile. Good luck!

Thanks I hope so!!

I've had a few cramps on and off but opks are still negative so will see! You? X

I'm definitely either Oing or about to.. I have stretchy clear CM today. Not tons by any means.. but its definitely there. We BD'd last night.. We will BD again tonight and probably tomorrow as well. Hoping we can catch that egg!!!!!

Oh good luck Hun!!!! I had EWCM on cd7 but not sure if it meant anything?? Xx

I'm gonna test no earlier than the 25th Just to check that's if I don't get a + opk before hand. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->