Tmi re: painful poo and blood

porkypig

Reaction score
Since having my daughter, sometimes, when I have a bowel movement (not all of the time) its really painful coming out as if there are little stones in the poo and bright red blood when I wipe. Any ideas what this might be? I'm getting a bit worried about this although it seems that the blood may be caused by the poo 'scraping my skin' as it comes out. :thumbup:

Definitely sounds like piles, especially as you saw you've just had a baby too. You can get some piles cream from the Chemists.

Funnily enough, my mum said the same. Think I will do, thanks for replying xxxx

ive had exactly the same thing! went to my doctors, she checked me for piles and there wasent any so got sent anyway. been going back on and off for 8 months and kept getting fobbed off. one night i went to the toilet and there was so much blood, and it was dripping out of me :(. went to a emergency GP who then sent me to A&E. they sent me straight to the surgeons.
turns out i have an ulcer externally and itnernally and have inflammation. so now im having a colonoscopy to rule out inflammatory disorders. ive been told the ulcers have developed from tear from childbirth.
please get checked out, it may be something more serious than piles. its so easy to blame it on that but thats not the case for me. x

I had piles and this sounds like it. I had it after my baby x

I had a look down there with a mirror and can't see anything, maybe its internally. If it happens again, ill seemy gp x

not good. .go for a check-up. just to make sure

Been since and no more blood! Hope it's healed up!

I've had this too, went to the doc about it & he said it's piles. I had it through my pregnancy & after, it's only just starting to get better. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->