TMI - Rectal shooting pains!? 37+2

wlovew

Reaction score
I sure do have A TON of questions/issues these last few weeks of pregnancy!!! :wacko:

So lately I've been having sharp, shooting pains in my rectum. Ya, really neat. I've read online it could be early signs of labor (haha...highly doubt that) or hemorrhoids. I don't have hemorrhoids, at least externally. No issues with constipation in the last couple months, either. So I don't think that's the culprit. Baby is head down and anterior according to the last ultrasound and I don't feel pressure back there, just this annoying, sporadic shooting pain. I've also been getting very low, period-like cramps but I really think it's more digestive stuff than labor-related??? I don't know. I wish I was showing signs of labor but I haven't lost any mucus plug and a week ago I wasn't dilated at all. Baby girl is moving her usual amount. I just wish I knew what all these crazy sharp pains all over my abdominal/rectal area were :shrug: Gas?? Then damn it, FART ALREADY! lol :haha:

I just wish I knew what all these crazy sharp pains all over my abdominal/rectal area were

I'm getting this exact thing. I've been getting it the past few nights actually. I don't know what they are but I figured it's just part of the pregnancy for me at this point. I used to get this once in a while during my periods so I'm very familiar with it and it hurts like hell!!!

And then it feels like I have to fart. Blegh!!!

Ya, I know the baby is fighting for space and so anything traveling through my intestines is probably not exactly fitting well lol Like literally, she'll move around A LOT right before I have to use the restroom or before I have to fart LMAO So frickin' gross and TMI, yes.... I'll tell her stories later in life of how she used to fight my farts hahahahaaaa

It's funny when you fart and then they scramble around like you took away the pillow they were resting on. I burst out laughing every time.

Do u feel the pressure from baby pushing down that might be it too

Do u feel the pressure from baby pushing down that might be it too

It's definitely not her putting any pressure, that is a whole different sensation that I get on the regular now, too lol And it feels....well, like she's pushing on my asshole hahaha. No, this pain is like a stabbing, shooting ELECTRIC pain in the ass!!!!!!! Today I've had some electrifying shooting pains suuuuper super lower-left pelvic area, damn near on the pelvic bone but not quite. Driving to the doc it really jolted me!!! I've had pains all over my belly today. But no contractions. Doc didn't even check my fucking cervix at my appointment. Tested positive for Group B Strep so she won't do a sweep. :cry: Says she will schedule an induction for my due date if I'd like, otherwise we wait for baby to come on her own... :cry:

Awwwwww I know when he pushes down I get shocks in my butt and vagina not pleasant

Not even a little bit lol I cannot imagine the feeling when baby is coming down and out! Oh my god... ya, I am thinking induction on September 12, with epidural ASAP.

It is probably the levator ani muscles spasming. It can be painful. Lots of fun stuff in pregnancy isn't there!

Y'all feel me on this?? LMAO

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member