TMI sorry girls but need some opinions

Mummy2Angel.

Mason & Max's Mummy
Reaction score
So im currently 9dpo, ive been feeling sick in the mornings for the past couple of days, ive had sore boobs and and then, im knackered, and at 7dpo i had dull sort of aches in my lower stomach and back...so i thought all looked good, but today i seem to be ermmm quite wet down below (sorry tmi girls) :blush: its not like mucas or that just feeling a bit wetish :blush:, does it sound like my AF might start :(?

I know that in both of my pregnancies, I had (very) wet CM prior to getting my :bfp:

Good luck!!

Aw beccy im DYING for your to test and get your BFP.........

Hurry up Wednesday

promising signs, i was erm wet with my last bfp so you never know! roll on weds ..

Sounds VERY promising!! :thumbup: I have a feeling there's a BFP in your near future. :winkwink:

well its official the feeling sick in the mornings the past few days...hasnt been in my imagination...this morning although it wasnt actual sick :haha:, ive been at the toilet gagging for the last 20 minutes :rofl:....this wait is killing me :(...but i dont want to test to early lol..thanks girls for the help :hugs: x

Oooh it's really does sound promising!!! Good luck hon!

Keeping everything crossed for you it sounds good to me!! Good luck hun :dust:

keeping everything crossed for you honey x sylvia x

test test test test test test test

OMG this will be such a let down if i get a BFN :( :haha: thanks for all the PMA girls :hugs:, i keep going to boots and picking up the tests and then end up putting them back....i dont want the disppointment....im thinking that if no sign of AF tomorrow on my afternoon break i'll go and buy a twin pack from boots and i'll do it thursday with FMU....here's hoping i feel sick in the morning :D x

Im soooooooooooooooo HAPPY for you babe, you really deserve some good news.

Gd Luck XX

So update :(.....still woke up feeling awfull sick, just done a boots 50 miu test this morning and :bfn: (11dpo), brownish discharge.....sorry for the let down i think the wicked witch :witch: might be on her way, i hate this sick feeling.....i dont know why ive felt sick for the past few mornings.....:cry:

Don't be sorry! Sorry you haven't got your BFP but it'll come soon xx

ahh sorry to hear that poppet, but you are only 11dpo, when is your af due?

could the brown cm be implantation spotting? im not writing you off yet M2A

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->