Tmi -trapped wind anyone?

Izzie74

Reaction score
Must be something I ate today, but have terrible trapped wind. Can't sleep! Been rolling from side to side which is helping a little. Anyone know any cures?

I always have either warm dilute pop or peppermint tea. Trapped wind is bloody awful, hope it clears soon xx

Using my birthing ball helps me. I get on my knees and lean over the ball with just my upper torso and rock. It really helps relieve my gas and bouncing helps my constipation

I suffer with this terribly no matter what I eat. It usually helps when my OH sits and pats my back, literally like you would do with a baby. Stalking for any other suggestions though.

Tablespoon of yellow mustard .. It has really helped a lot when I havd bad gas

If its gut gas then I find having a bath so i can 'lie' on my tummy and lie down. When not pregnant lying on tummy often helps. Hot water too as that helps get things moving

I was suffering so badly a couple of days ago, when the pain was in my back between my shoulder blades I moved my shoulders as though riding a bike with them and it made the wind move down. Then I had some green tea with mint and a warm bath and it eased xx

Tablespoon of yellow mustard .. It has really helped a lot when I havd bad gas

I put mustard in my cooking yesterday when baking stuffed mushrooms. I was wondering if that was the culprit! Perhaps it was the mushrooms ...

I always have either warm dilute pop or peppermint tea. Trapped wind is bloody awful, hope it clears soon xx

I've had two mugs of peppermint tea today. Hoping sleep will come with less pain tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->