TMI - White diarrhea....!

NicholaP

Reaction score
Hi, my LO has just passed very loose White diarrhea. She had the sickness bug on Wednesday and then I had it on Friday and she's been fine since Thursday but this has just thrown me into turmoil! I suffer major health anxiety and I'm extremely worried it's something bad. Could it be an effect of the sickness bug??

Just phone NHS Direct or your LO's doctor, they'll tell you for sure what you should do. It'll ease your anxiety too. White poo can be a cause for concern so you're better off asking a professional right away.

Hope your little girl is better soon!

She's acting totally normal, eating and drinking all normal. Could it take this long to her bowels? (Sick on Wednesday morning?) xx

Here's the first link I found - click here

It sounds like the sickness could have caused this. It could also be a sign of a more serious problem. Up to you what you do, wait and see if there's another white poo or call NHS and see what they think. I'd give them a call myself, to ease my anxiety if nothing else.

My 14 month old has had this on and off for 9 days . Sometimes it's yellow sometimes it's white sometimes like water
Sometines 'bitty' TMI!!!!

Anyway trying to get a sample now ......

Awaiting a call back from the doctor. Absolutely petrified :( shaking and everything xx

What did the doctor say? Don't panic, it's only happened once and she has been sick (I read that a sickness can cause white poo too).

I hope the doctor has been able to ease your mind :hugs:

Doctor said he didn't think it was anything to worry about - possibly just the end of the bug she had. We've to take her up to the hospital if she continues. One stressed mummy ��

This happened to our household after the noro virus. It look alarming but it's just the aftermath of a serious gastro infection.

Oh I do hope so! No poop today so far!! Waiting impatiently for a normal poo!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->