TMI...

ReversalMommy

Reaction score
So for the last two mornings I've been nausea sand have had diarrhea. Also my CM is all over the place. It goes from egg white to thick white lotion and my cervix are super high this am. Puffy in the front where the opening is, not sure if it's open or closed...but then not hard but not soft around it too. Idk what I'm feeling really lol I'm new to the cervix check! I think I am 8dpo possibly 7, not too sure exactly when I ovulated.

how do you know you ovulated? did you have bloodwork?

My body has the same symptoms each month I ovulate. And I did OPKs.

I feel like we're so similar! I've recently started trying to check my cervix, and I'm just never exactly sure what I'm feeling. This might be TMI, but it's so high right now that I have to insert my entire middle finger before I feel it. I'm not 100% positive on my ovulation this month, but I'm pretty sure I'm about 10 dpo, and I'm on cd30... Ovulated a couple days later than usual this month, I think. Cycles have been 30-32 days lately with AF coming two weeks after ovulation. So I've got a few more days to wait things out. So far, just bfns, though :-/ This cycle, we bd every day, used preseed and softcups during the fertile window.... And I left in the softcups all night!

Did you try out anything different this cycle?

you can have symptoms and not ovulate, same with + OPK.

Id ask for a progesterone test next cycle. Youre too early for your symptoms to be pregnancy and usually after O, CM is creamy/dry.

My progesterone levels are high which is what is causing most my symptoms. Idk if they are pregnancy or pms. I'm about 7 days from my period according to my app but I have long cycles normally so it's hard to say. One month will be 28 days the next 35.

I feel like we're so similar! I've recently started trying to check my cervix, and I'm just never exactly sure what I'm feeling. This might be TMI, but it's so high right now that I have to insert my entire middle finger before I feel it. I'm not 100% positive on my ovulation this month, but I'm pretty sure I'm about 10 dpo, and I'm on cd30... Ovulated a couple days later than usual this month, I think. Cycles have been 30-32 days lately with AF coming two weeks after ovulation. So I've got a few more days to wait things out. So far, just bfns, though :-/ This cycle, we bd every day, used preseed and softcups during the fertile window.... And I left in the softcups all night!

Did you try out anything different this cycle?

No, it's our first cycle TTC!

Id ask for a progesterone test next cycle. Youre too early for your symptoms to be pregnancy and usually after O, CM is creamy/dry.

My progesterone levels are high which is what is causing most my symptoms. Idk if they are pregnancy or pms. I'm about 7 days from my period according to my app but I have long cycles normally so it's hard to say. One month will be 28 days the next 35.

What was your level and what day was it checked on?

What was your level and what day was it checked on?

My cycle back in November and I had similar symptoms, not as crazy as they are now. I got fully checked out to make sure I am good for starting TTC as my husband just had a reversal done and it's our first cycle trying. With my first baby I got pregnant first cycle no problems. I ovulate around day 15-17 of my cycle every month. My hormones are stable as I am on a very specific diet just for balance my hormones. My
Mom is a holistic Dr and I've been on a diet to balance my hormones for about a year, not religiously but working on staying on it better lol. I am incredibly in tune with my body and my cycles. I am symptom spotting so guaranteed most of these I am enhancing from over stressing about them. My levels in nov I can't exactly recall but I went it right after my period ended. Progesterone is the main cause of early symptoms and after ovulation. Women often confuse them for preggo symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->