To those who do/have done Pregnancy Yoga

samantha_sarah

Proud Mummy to Ruby Mai
Reaction score
Just a few questions lol....

Was it a good experiance?

Did you get much out of the classes and would you recommend them?

I can be quite shy sometime so bit nervous of turning up to room full of scary women :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm in Canada, so I can't really recommend my yoga prenatal classes specifically to you, but yes, they were fabulous.
So was my prenatal pilates class.
Both helped me to tune in to my body and to release tension, and I felt great after both. I will also be using lots of the stretches, poses and breathing exercises in labour.
Generally, these classes are lovely - really supportive and welcoming.
I would definitely check them out if I were you!:)

I am shy as well when it comes to attending classes etc. Took me ages to pluck up the courage to go to a spin class! However, I found that once I had found the courage to get my butt in there, they were all friendly etc and during the class, they concentrate on themselves, not staring at what everyone else is doing etc. I placed myself at the back out of the way! BUT, that said, my shyness again is an issue and I wanted to do Yoga and Pilates, but didnt have the courage to go and find a class, so got myself DVDs for him which I use. Maybe not quite as good as a class, but a close second. x

i loved it!!! would defo reccomend, it taught me alot about breathing ( which i hope i don't throw out the window in the next week or so!!)

at first i thought it wasn't very challenging physically having done yoga before, but soon realised alot was about relaxation, i would do it again xxx

have fun !!!!!:happydance:

I haven't joined a class, but did get a DVD right at the start of pregnancy. I wish I had kept it up, but I stopped around the time we moved and haven't started again :blush:

It's great for getting your body prepared for labour, the stretching and toning (especially the squats!) seem like they will be really beneficial. Plus the breathing and relaxation are going to be helpful in labour and the most uncomfortable weeks before it!

oooooooo i wud defo go uknow in 2nd tri, think i need relaxing a little, i know at the mo am been a bitch :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->