Toast/Sandiwch fillings and toppers

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
What are you all giving your LO's as sandwich fillings and toast toppers when they are 7 months plus?

Brooke still doesnt have any teeth so im not overly keen on giving her sandwiches as toast seems easier for her to eat ...

So im looking to see what kind of things you give your LO's in sandwiches and on toast ... particularly savoury things

Thanks Girls :)

Cheese spread/philadelphia, butter, not really put anything else on her toast. I put ham or cheese on her sandwiches

Cheese, Hannah ate grilled cheese sandwiches before she had teeth :) Or I'd put applesauce on her toast but I guess that's not savory :rofl:

i have been putting phili cheese on toast or on bits of bread which she seems to like and spread a bit of fruit puree but thats obviously not savoury

Lou
xxx

I put a tiny scraping of marmite on Lewis's toast, he only has it once maybe twice a week. I'm also going to try sardines on toast (the ones in tomato sauce out of a tin), again spread very thinly.

Can you put things like tuna/chicken paste on toast for them...

I do cheese, cheese spread, marmite, jam and ive tryed tuna which he liked too xx

I've only been putting unsalted butter on Serens toast, she likes sucking it off...

Cheese spread, Marmite, Jam, Peanut butter, Butter

x

when you say ham, do you mean ham slices? because if so you can get turkey & chicken slices too. I've only put cheese on hers once, normally stick to fruit

when you say ham, do you mean ham slices? because if so you can get turkey & chicken slices too. I've only put cheese on hers once, normally stick to fruit

Yeah like cooked sandwich meat slices, you can get allsorts

you could give her cucumber sandwiches too I guess, not sure if anyone's said that

I do grilled cheese... or I put fruit on her toast... or yogurt

Oh, and just made cashew butter for the first time today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->