Today I bought ...

Trinity

Reaction score
... the clearblue fertility monitor. Also bought this other test which shows how fertile my eggs are :blush:

Spent £145 in total .. how sad is that!! Just goes to show that we will try anything when ttc!!

Hope it works .. just waiting for af now so that i can start using it .. and the other test has to be done on day 3.

Wish me luck .. lol.

for once you will be wanting af to arrive!

having just spent £145 you'll get a BFP this month lol.

Yea .. i wish!! Can feel af is on the way anyway so dont think i will have long to wait till i can start using it.

don't know wetherb to say good or oh no.:rofl:

aww trinity i really really hope this works for you hun xx

Lol Caroline .. neither do i really :rofl:

Thanks Terrie :hugs:

Whats the test you bought to see how good eggs are?

Expensive isn't it. I stayed clear of the monitor but only just lol

x

Its called fertell .. supposed to test how fertile your eggs are. So women who are older will produce more fsh (i think) as their eggs become less fertile so if you have really high levels of fsh it means that your eggs are less likely to be fertile. Something like that anyway.

Dangerous test to take i think in case it is all a bit of a con but will try anything. It is a boots recommended product so cant be that bad. Will let you know the outcome on day 3!

Tell me if you think it sounds like a load of rubbish though so i dont get too upset if the test comes back bad :dohh:

I think a good move .. I was going to test but wasn't sure what to get theres some cheaper tests while there is some expensive ones. I believe one you got is a good en.

Scarey I'm sure it will be but it will favor you one way or other I hope its the one way & its a good result.

Much luck when you do it hun

x

Good Luck. Im curious how the tests work for you.....May look into them for myself......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->