Today is a superb day

Starchase

Mother of 5 year old
Reaction score
:cloud9:

Well today has shocked me and been amazing as some of you are aware I have been diagnosed with an IUGR baby and I have been fighting with my consultant since they discovered this at 28wks to get steroids... Well guess what today she has agreed to give them to me on Monday whoo hoo finally I just wanted to hug her...

Her CTG was better today too but her movements are still dramatically decreased the consultanat has admitted now that it looks likely that she is following in her brothers foot steps so they are preparing for her arrival in the next couple of weeks, so happy she will be out and not in anymore, her brother thrived once out

No more fighting them and hopefully time to relax till she is out

Xxxx

Aw that's good news :) The steroids make such a difference.

x

Awww glad you got the good news you wanted :) I agree with Katie them steroids really do make a difference

Thank you ladies, when DS was born he had to be resuscitated and everything and the neonatologist said straight away why was this baby not given steroids those words have haunted me ever since since. I fought everyday for him and then when things went bad at 28wks I've fought for her... Why oh why do we have to fight for everything it really shouldn't be like this

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->