Today is my birthday. My cat died.

ReReKitty

Reaction score
~,~ That's pretty much it. :cry:

We found him dragging his hind legs in the garage. Our best guess is he might have climbed up the ladder to the attic and fell. Took him to the emergency vet and x ray showed he severed his spine and shattered his pelvis. :cry: Poor boy, he was only 9 and definitely had a few years left in him. He was so strong and healthy! Oh well. That's how life goes, I know. But I miss my cat. :(

Aw I'm so sorry about your kitty. I know its hard but I'm sure he had a happy 9 years. Just know that you were able to give him a good life.

I'm so sorry for your loss! My cat disappeared the day after I found out I'm pregnant. I still miss him. :cry:

I'm so sorry about your kitty :(

Happy birthday though :hugs: xx

Awwww poor thing, I had a miscarriage on my birthday and that's all my birthday represents to me now, I went on to conceive twins a few month later and they are nearly a year now, but I lost the baby at 12 weeks and every birthday will always represent that for me.

If I were you I would try to enjoy the day, I know that will be impossible, but go out for a meal or whatever so when you looks back it isn't all about losing your poor cat.

So sorry for you loss x

Awww, I'm so sorry for your loss hun. What an awful thing to happen :(
Sending you hugs :hugs:

Really sorry for your loss :hugs:
Happy birthday
xxx

happy birthday :)

sorry about your cat :(:hugs:

I'm so sorry :hugs: it's awful when they go so suddenly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->