Today's 6 wk ultrasound

AuntieKate

Reaction score
So I had my first ultrasound today and saw a wee heartbeat :) I thought I was 6+1 (as I knew which day I ovulated), but my MD didn't seem to care. She did the scan and measured me at 6+5. Does this mean the baby implanted earlier?

I'm happy to have lost even 4 days off first trimester! haha. Silly I know.

That's great! Congrats! Did u get a pic?

No picture :( I was so nervous I didn't even think to ask for one! Next time!

That's great hun I had a scan at what I thought was 7 weeks 2 days baby measured 8 weeks with a good strong heartbeat so we aren't always accurate and who's complaining at moving forward lol
Congrats on a good scan :) glad it went well

Emma

They moved me up 4 days on my 7w scan with my first and I went 3 days overdue.... So if you loose them at the begining they may just tack themselves onto the end LOL

So I had my first ultrasound today and saw a wee heartbeat :) I thought I was 6+1 (as I knew which day I ovulated), but my MD didn't seem to care. She did the scan and measured me at 6+5. Does this mean the baby implanted earlier?

Love how you say wee you must have irish roots congrats xx

You're so lucky:) I can't wait till I get to see the heartbeat. Congrats!

Congrats! I just posted a question earlier and since you are a fellow Canadian mom to be, I thought I would ask. How is it that you got your first ultrasound so early? I'm meeting with my OBGYN next week (7 week mark) and I was told that he won't schedule my first ultrasound until 11-13 weeks. I called my family doc to see if he can schedule one for me earlier but still haven't heard back.

Great news! Congrats. I also thought I knew when I O'd but at my dating scan they pushed me up a whole week!

Congrats! I just posted a question earlier and since you are a fellow Canadian mom to be, I thought I would ask. How is it that you got your first ultrasound so early? I'm meeting with my OBGYN next week (7 week mark) and I was told that he won't schedule my first ultrasound until 11-13 weeks. I called my family doc to see if he can schedule one for me earlier but still haven't heard back.

Hey! I just replied to your thread! I saw the word 'Canadian' and hopped on it.... anyways, I live in rural BC so things work a little different here. I work with my doctor and she's pretty laid back. So I had my scheduled first prenatal last week, and next week I will probably pop in for another ultrasound before I leave the valley for six weeks. I've been having strong AF-like cramps and would just love for her to put my mind at ease!! hopefully your family doc can make things happen for you!!

Great news! Congrats. I also thought I knew when I O'd but at my dating scan they pushed me up a whole week!

That's interesting! Were you temping? I just wonder if baby implanted a few days earlier, or if like ReadyNWilling said... we'll go 'overdue'. Medical system is far from perfect.

Love how you say wee you must have irish roots congrats xx

Definitely Irish roots!! I absolutely love Ireland... my hubby and I fell in love on a trip there four years ago :p Sorta has a fond place in my heart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->