toddler just jumped on my belly!

SVT1991

Reaction score
Im rh- and now really worried! Im almost 14 weeks and toddler just jumped amd landed right on my lower belly I catually nearly wet myself it was so hard! Should I call someone? Ive had no booking appoinment so have no numbers yet and freaking out!

Are you crampy?? I'd call the doctor just to let them know and ask if you need to come in.

I was its eased off now but have no number to ring as havent even got notes or had a booking appointment yet :/ ive left a message with antenatal so hopefully theyll ring me otherwise ill go docs tomorrow, thanks x

Phone your local hospital and ask to spk to midwifery unit. My 4 year old dd did that too when I was about 18 weeks. They werent overly worried as said baby was still very well protected and left it up to me whether I wanted to have an early anti-d done... I cried when she did it as it hurt so much but now at 24 weeks baba is wriggling away none the wiser... Always best to get advice hun xx

My second- and third-born and my current pregnancy have experienced a lot of toddler jumping. It is pretty common and usually doesn't cause any problems. Baby is very well protected, and they are built to have older siblings. :) You're doing the right thing by trying to get checked because you should always be on the safe side!

It would be more of a worry if you were much further along. They are pretty protected in there :)
If you notice any blood or cramping though id definitely want to be seen.

My 4 year old dos this the other day to me, it hurt but no bleeding or outward signs of harm so left it but do what you feels right don't need gigs treading out as that's no good for you and baby either x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->