Toddlers in Tiaras?

BritTeeAhhNee

Mommy of an Angel
Reaction score
Whatt are your opinions on it? I mean, I think the little girls are so adorable, but I feel theyy get way to into... the mom's not the actual kids. Aside from maybe a couple little girls. This morning I seen a story on the news:
https://www.eonline.com/news/toddlers_tiaras_recap_pretty_woman/262414

and then like a little over a week ago, a mother does this for her daughter:
https://www.gossipcop.com/toddlers-...butt-padding-little-girl-maddy-pageant-video/

They go through such big extremes, at their ages I was worried about toys and going outside, not about spray tans and hair removal and whatever else.:wacko:

i think thats awful, those mums are forcing their little girls to grow up to fast they'll have plenty of time to worry what they look like once they hit there teens and as for dressing a 4 year old up as a prostitute and using breast padding thats just way over the top!

Some of it is pretty crazy!
I guess i dont mind as much if the little girls are loving it. I hate it when they get competitive though - like even when the little girls think its all about the winning.

I remember there was this one little girl who loved it! She didnt get half the beauty treatments as the rest of them though. I think she got her eyebrows waxed once, she had her nails painted and her makeup done. And when she got on stage she forgot her dance routine so she just made it up and she went along and she obviously enjoyed it.

I dont agree with eyebrow waxing! I guess i agree with most beauty treatments if they're not harmful and dont hurt. And if the little girls want it..

I think its ridiculous...
Kids are meant to be kids. I don't understand why they would want their young daughters to get into these sort of things so soon.

I was a pageant girl when I was young and I loved it :/
I will most likely let Lola explore the pageant world to see if she likes it or not.

I didn't mean it in a bad way, or anything.
I just think some of the moms get way too into it.

the whole thing looks "silly" for lack of a better word lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"