Toddlers knife, fork and spoon...when did you LO try to use them?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
I have some baby cutlery...LO is keen to feed himself however its difficult for him to get the food onto his spoon. At the moment we are using the soft tommee tippee spoons...is it ok to try the knife fork and spoon?...what do i start with?...is it too early? x

I Just started LO with the tomee tippee set:D Going good with the fork so far :p not tried him with the knife , They say from 12 months on the box :)

We have these in blue
https://direct.asda.com/Tommee-Tippee-Easigrip-Cutlery-Set/002638162,default,pd.html

callum has been using a fork for ages now, infact he wont eat his dinner without one and points to the kitchen until you get him one.

Hannah gets a spoon with every meal now, whether she chooses to use it or not kind of depends on what she's eating :lol: I haven't tried a fork yet because I think the spoon is easier for her to get most foods on. Oh and she gets mad now if we don't give her one :rofl: I just put a sheet under her high chair every morning to catch the food that inevitably gets thrown off

Thanks everyone...i think il try him with a fork at least tommorow...might have more luck getting his food on a fork rather than a spoon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->