Toilet Training Pants

TTC4No3

Mom of 3
Reaction score
My DD is getting ready to be potty trained. I hadn't looked at training pants before (as DS went from nappies to fully potty trained with no accidents :thumbup:) so not too sure which have a good reputation? I'm currently looking at T-Pants by TotsBots (have some of their nappies and never had problems with them) I like the rainbow pack https://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.427532/sc.7/category.4273/.f but £45 for 5; not sure if there's better out there for that price?

Looks like a good price, I personally haven't tried that brand. Depending on what you are looking for I really like the Blueberry training pants, but they are not waterproof. I also really like Little Beetles, but again not waterproof. For waterproof we liked the Happy Heinys. I've also heard really great things about these, I haven't tried them yet but want to

https://getantsy.com/Antsy-Pants-Order-Page.html

Looks like a good price, I personally haven't tried that brand. Depending on what you are looking for I really like the Blueberry training pants, but they are not waterproof. I also really like Little Beetles, but again not waterproof. For waterproof we liked the Happy Heinys. I've also heard really great things about these, I haven't tried them yet but want to

https://getantsy.com/Antsy-Pants-Order-Page.html

Thanks for your reply :D I'm googling the different types u've mentioned; love the look of the Blueberry training pants (especially Cow Print!); if they're not waterproof... how do they work then :blush: ? is it a case of changing it as soon as the accident has happened? Thanks again :)

Yeah pretty much. They are more for catching it, whereas a regular pair of underwear they'd pee right through kwim? This atleast keeps it from going everywhere, but they will need to be changed with every accident. So if you wanted to use it during naps or something I'd def put a cover, like for a cloth diaper, over it...or use one of the waterproof ones.

I'm happy not going with waterproof so hopefully she can feel wet and notice it; think using a cover at night is a great idea so I'll just do that :D

okay; I've cut the list down to 3 brands of training pants...
Blueberry (love the designs; but pricey in the UK £18)
Little Beetle (love that they are 100% organic fair trade £10)
Imse Vimse (partially organic, better price £8-£9)

leaning towards Little Beetle as they're better for the environment....... but might get one of each of the others to try hehe. I bet hubby is going to be scared that I'll build a "trainer pants stash" as big our "nappy stash"; oops lol.
Thanks again for your recommendations; very useful :D

You're welcome I hope they work as well for you as they have us!!! I love that little beetles look like real little undies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->