• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

told boy but people saying its not!!! what u all think

sopho30

Reaction score
ok.....well we had our gender scan and were told boy...we are absolutely thrilled as hubby has 2 girls an we have 1 together..so this was perfect...the sonogropher checked 3 times and said boy...now my step daughter has said her mum is saying its not a boy and its the cord......im so mad, i mean she hasnt even got a job let a lone be a qualified sonogropher.....anyway what do u all think?

Attachments

• SOPHIE APPLETON_6.jpg
    SOPHIE APPLETON_6.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 139
Looks like a boy to me! She's probably jealous, just ignore her :)

Definitely looks like a boy to me.

I had a scan yesterday and initially thought I saw boy bits but she pointed it out and told me it was the cord, so they know what they're looking for and where everything is supposed to be!

It looks the same as my scan and we are having a boy. The cord doesn't show up on a scan that clearly. 100% little boy xx

thanks all feel better now.. i mean looks like a boy to me haha

I'd 100% go with what you got told at the scan! :blue:

It's a boy

And secondly .. if I were In your position I wouldn't let my husbands ex
Wife or girlfriend see my scan pictures :)

That's just me though

And ya she's probably just jealous

That is the boy-est scan i've ever seen!! Defo boy!

My step daughter took the picture without me knowing and when she came to our house she said i dont think its a boy bla bla..so i say why do u think that ( shes 12
) she said my mum said its the cord...im fuming..I cant stand the woman and have not seen/ spoke to her for 3 years.... But i feel my step kids just spy on what me and oh do and go back and tell everything.....really stressful and upsetting......sorry for the rant haha

Sorry about the boundary crossing by your SD/ex...eek!

I don't know much about anything, but those look like unmistakable boy parts to me.

Awwww oh no that sucks !

Ya just try hide your things around them .. I feel so bad.. It must suck being in that situation

Its a nightmare they are 12 ans 15 and just constant going on about their mum,..Mum said this bla bla so ur wrong.. I mean i cud say anything and they will not have it..they are same with hubby , no ur wrong mum says... so now we r having a boy its like constant making comments ... not alot i can do tho other than lose the plot....but i feel better knowing you all thing boy too.. i mean i saw with my own eyes and he defo looks like a boy.... But you know when people start to put doubt in ur mind....

I'd say boy for sure, but if you're really worried try get another scan.

I think a boy too!

I would ignore them, they obviously have nothing better to do with their lives than interfere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->