• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

told MIL and FIL

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
due to one of our photographic members from work (our family business) signing up to this forum today and seeing that i was pregnant we had to tell colins parents today.

and theyre SO HAPPY!!

very pleased with their reaction :)

Thats good Terrie really pleased they are happy for u!
xx

:hugs: Thats wonderful hun. Im so glad they are happy for you guys!

That is wonderful.

We told our parents right away. I was a bit worried how my MIL would take it because it was not that long ago that she said she was not ready to be a grandmother and we could wait as long as we liked. So we tell her, and she actually said 'oh how wonderful, it's about time." HAHA

Great news! I know when we told Mil & Fil that we were expecting for the 2nd time we didn't get a congrats for a while, they were pretty shocked!!

Glad to hear it Terrie. Good news. :happydance:

Really pleased for you :D

Bit of a muppet that geezer ... sorry lol

Thats great news! I didn't tell my MIL or FIL until we saw them in person which was in August lol. I got pregnant in May hehehehe.. they were totally ecstatic!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->