Tom & Katie divorcing. Sad!

aliss

Reaction score
Announced today by her attorney.

I know all the rumours about him but for some reason, I just really loved them :(

https://www.tmz.com/

1:05 pm - 06/29/2012
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are divorcing!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After five years of marriage, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are getting a divorce, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

"This is a personal and private matter for Katie and her family," says attorney Jonathan Wolfe. "Katie's primary concern remains, as it always has been, her daughter's best interest."

The Rock of Ages star, 49, wed actress Holmes, 33, in an Italian castle in November 2006. They have daughter Suri, 6.

This was Holmes's first marriage and the third for Cruise, who previously was married to the actresses Nicole Kidman, with whom he has two children, and Mimi Rogers.

Source

Read more at ONTD: https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/#ixzz1zCrU9dlJ

Oh that is sad. I always thought they were a proper love match as well. :(

They're one couple I never saw divorcing :/ It's a shame I was never too keen on Tom Cruise there was something not right about him to me :shrug: but I've always said how much I respect the fact I always see pics of Katie and Suri doing things together and being a proper mum rather than using a nanny like some celeb mums x

Yeah I saw this, can't believe it really, its sad to see xx

This news really surprised me when I heard it. xxx

I thought they were made for each other - like Johnny and Vanessa :( shame

Really bad when I saw the title I thought who the hell is Tom & Katie :haha: sad times though

It is really sad but I can't say I'm totally suprised. I don't know, I think he's a bit out there!

Have you watched that video on the link? What's he's rambling on about and what's all these things he has to do and has done and I just couldn't live with someone who was that passionate about something I wasn't really into. I do feel sorry for Katie tho, she seems to have aged a lot so quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->