Tommee Tippee bottles and Teats REDUCED AGAIN!

Wriggley

Reaction score

Seletion of Tommee Tippee items - bottles are a bit cloudy from steralizer and few scratches from bottle brushes but plenty of use left in them:

3x 5oz bottles WITH lids (includes size 1 teats on each bottle)
2x 5oz bottles WITHOUT lids (includes size 1 teats on each bottle)
3x 6 month plus trainer cups (9oz) - have been used around 1 or 2 times each
1x used size 1 teat
5x BRAND NEW size 1 teats

https://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/naomi411/IMG_0774.jpg

would like £6 POSTED :flower:

im pumpning fir my oh and the storage pots are no longer big enough let me check with him this evening and you may have a buyer. thanks

would u split interested in trainer cups

might be interested in trainer cups too hunny you got pics??:flower:

yes would split the trainer cups would be £4 for all 3 posted :)

sorry hun my mistake thought they were bottles:dohh: im looking for the ones with handles thanks anyway xx

hey hun ..... strange question .... but do the tops for the bottles fit onto the top of the training cups? (I know we have a small training cup the the tops off the bottles fit on them) if so can I have the training cups please :flower:

hey hun ..... strange question .... but do the tops for the bottles fit onto the top of the training cups? (I know we have a small training cup the the tops off the bottles fit on them) if so can I have the training cups please :flower:

hi hun - if u mean the tops of the bottles along bottom row in picture fit on cups along top row in picture then yes they do :)

just too confirm ... I mean the top at in the ring & teat from the bottles .... do they fit on the bottles of the training cups

i just need the bottles if your still selling and want to recalculate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->