• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Digital Sensor Mat Monitor

Helzy

Reaction score
Not sure where to put this :shrug:

I was just wondering if anyone had used one of these? I've seen them advertised for a good price locally, and was wondering whether they were as good as they looked?

Thank you for posting this.

I have seen them in the sale recently also and I'm quite tempted to buy one while they're on offer. They seem to have good reviews but I'd be interested in other's experiences also xx

We have one!!! We got it when someone in ASDA accidentaly double reduced it.

It is fab. There's a little flashy light on the parent part the flashes every time a movement is detected so you can see straight away if baby is moving/breathing. We've had a couple of false alarms, as baby gets more mobile around the cot, totally terrifying but good to know it works, and we haven't had more false alarms than I'd expect. I've woken up OH a few times when I've forgotten to turn it off after getting LO up!!!

Wear and tear wise ours is still in mint condition after being used for two babies.

Never tried it in the moses basket just the cot (as ours pretty much totally co-slept as teeny tiny babies). I think it would detect floor movements from a moses basket as moses basket + stand isn't as stable as a cot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->