Tommee Tippee Nappy Wrapper

tinkabells

Reaction score
Hiya,

Just thinking about getting this, but wondering if anyone has actually used one and what there like?! xxx

we have one, and tbh i could never get the thing to work properly :dohh:

i had one and couldnt get it work to properly either :dohh: , i prefer to stick the nappy in a bag and outside in the bin

I have one, and personally, it was easier to put them in a nappy bag and shove them in the bin

I actually not going to bother with it...far too expensive. I bought frm boots a nappy pail for £4 and nappy bags from asda for £0.82 and then i bring the nappies out every night

I have one but i dont really use it tbh, its just easier to put nappy straight in bin xx

I got one bought for me, not had a chance to use it yet but i already managed to get it wrong just testing it lol so I am not holding out much hope of it being any good.

I used mine up until a few months ago...as he got older and his poos got smellier and i could always smell it so now i just use nappy sacks and put it straight in the bin...was a life saver in the early days though xx

I had one with ds & couldn't get it to work properly either , i found it much easier & less smelly to stick the dirty nappy in a nappy bag & chuck it straight in the bin outside. So i wont be buying one this time .

I've got one and I find it brilliant, it's next to the changing table so its handy, have never had any problems with it working and can never smell anything. Have to empty it every few days, rather than going to the outside bin everytime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->