Tommee Tippee Weaning Spoons?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Just wondeing does anyone use the tommee tippee weaning spoons?

I just wanted to know the differences between them as i know they come in different stages..surely all the spoons are the same? x

I've got these ones:
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...y/Tommee-Tippee-Weaning-Spoons-6-Pack(0018632)
These ones have soft tips so they are gentle on the gums, nothing else special about them!
Have only seen another set which change colour if the food is too hot, so sorry not much help!:blush:

Oh - just found this on their site:
The weaning spoons are ideal for use when weaning your baby, as the soft tips protect tender gums and the long handles are ideal for reaching into baby food jars.

Soft tipped for tender gums
Special stay clean feature
Suitable for all forms of sterilisation
Tommee Tippee weaning spoons are available in packs of 6 rrp £3.49.

As your baby’s taste buds develop, he’ll eat more. That’s why you need our handy feeding spoons, which provide an easy grip for your baby’s fingers.

Shaped for little hands
Larger scoop
Suitable for all forms of sterilisation
Our feeding spoons are also available in in a pack of 8 rrp £4.49 .

the older tommee tippee spoon are great for toddlers because they have a deep scoop!

sorry.... just really grates on me that most toddler spoons are really flat... i mean how the heck are they meant to eat soup off a flat spoon!

We've got the 9+ month ones which are solid with a deep scoop - they're designed for teaching them to feed themselves but I still feed Sam with them at the moment... I find them so much easier than the flat ones! We started off with small flat spoons when he was just having tastes of food though, and then tried some bigger but soft ones (not tommee tippee) but he just likkes chewing on those x

Thanks for replying...

its just i have he spoons for 4months plus (i got them given ages ago) and i noticed in Boots you can get the 6 months plus ones...will there be a huge difference in them??

LO ill be 6months when he eats? x

He'll be fine with 4+ month ones - I still feed Sam from the soft ones sometimes and he doesn't seem to mind as long as there's food on it :laugh2: x

We have ones that change colour if food is to hot and there really good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->