Tommee Tippee

kelly86

Reaction score
why is it that ive been everywhere and cant find the tommee tippee dummys i bought b4 my little boy was born every where is discontiued just looked on ebay tho and there like 11.99 plus postage ?? why have the shops stopped selling these . there the only dummy my little one will suck because of the teat ive tried others and he just spits them back out any one know where i can get them from apart from ebay

these are the ones im talking about https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Discontinued...14&_trkparms=72:1298|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

if anyone could help id be very grateful

I'm sure my boots and Sainsburys sell these.I'll check when i go in totown on tues hun and let you know as i can get some and post to you.Have a search on here as someone else had this problem xxx

someone eles said this a few wk ago aswell, very odd !

HI..

My little girl was the same! Tommy T's suppliers have changed apparently..which is why they are a smaller teat! I eventually came across superdrugs own which had the larger cherry teat and Oli has taken to those no problem...Mine weren't the closer to nature ones but I am sure you could get home brand.

Hope this helps!

Hi hun, lily was on these and she wouldnt take anything else, but we refused to pay like £20 plus, (which was what they were going for before) She eventually has taken to these, she was a bit fussy but after a few times she gave in and loves them now. x
https://www.tommeetippee.co.uk/product/natural_flex_orthodontic_soother_0_months_/

I havent managed to find them in shops but they are cheap on ebay. xxx

i'm sure i've seen some in boots honey, might be worth a look, i'll keep an eye out for you x

I'm sure I have a 2 pack of these in the cupboard that we never used as Hannah wouldnt take a dummy.

If you would like them drop me a PM and I'll look them out x

Have you tried the tommee tippee website? Also our local wilkinsons shop sell tommee tippee dummies so might be worth a look x

They stopped stocking these longggggggggg ago! Was the same for us I was really mad about it but got some for £5 a pack on ebay - guy had them as £7.99 I offered £5 for 3 packs plus postage.

Annoying and swiped them so quick I won't be using Tommee again.

I couldn't get the link to work. Is it the tommee tippee nuby ones? Like the cherry ones embo216 has done a link for but the orthadontic ones?
If it is, my local Tesco has them. I used them with my son and wanted my daughter to have the same. I got some before she was born then couldn't find them anywhere. I got a few packs from boots just before christmas and my OH got some from tesco a few weeks ago.
I have 2 packs of blue and green in the cupboard, My OH got them for our daughter!!! He didn't realise i'd want the pink and purple ones!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->