Tons of Braxton Hicks contractions, menstrual cramps, and increased discharge

Al Syr

Reaction score
So many painful contractions, and cramps are making me feel soooo drained as its been going on now for days and not easing up. Then the increased amounts of discharge is very uncomfortable.

Anyone else experiencing this? If so, what are you doing to relieve the uncomfortableness?

Yes. All of the above lol. Since 36 weeks and it hasn't let up! I have been losing bits of plug, having menstrual cramp-like pain and bh's so strong that I can't breathe.

Just fed up with it all now! I cannot wait until baby is here :)

This is exactly how I've been feeling this week. When the BH kick in its like everything around me has to stop.... It is so uncomfortable, and all I can do is slowly exhale and try to relax. Even if I'm sitting, my discomfort is extreme.
I also keep having discharge down there and with my heightened sense of smell I seem to smell it. I shower twice a day to do a body wash.
I'd like to know if BH contractions are normally uncomfortable when you get closer to the end. I've been experiencing BH since like 28/29 weeks or so but it wasn't until recently that they have become incredibly strong and soooooo uncomfortable.
Anyway, I feel your pain! Looks like we're around the same week.

This is exactly how I've been feeling this week. When the BH kick in its like everything around me has to stop.... It is so uncomfortable, and all I can do is slowly exhale and try to relax. Even if I'm sitting, my discomfort is extreme.
I also keep having discharge down there and with my heightened sense of smell I seem to smell it. I shower twice a day to do a body wash.
I'd like to know if BH contractions are normally uncomfortable when you get closer to the end. I've been experiencing BH since like 28/29 weeks or so but it wasn't until recently that they have become incredibly strong and soooooo uncomfortable.
Anyway, I feel your pain! Looks like we're around the same week.

With my first pregnancy I never felt like this, that is why I am kind of like WHATS GOING ON! Due to what I am experiencing my OB checked my cervix yesterday, I am almost completely effaced and started dilating so I am kind of glad I am not feeling this pain for nothing . . . but I still want baby to stay put for wee bit longer.

Maybe the pains means we're getting closer. I'd be happy to have them next week when I'm 36 (which for me is okay they said with twins)... I'm like 2 cm dilated at the appointment i had last week Sounds like you're in a similar boat. I go again on Tuesday.

I've lost a ton of mucous the past week.

So it's not all for nothing like you said :) but I wish the BH wouldn't take my breath away and be so darn uncomfortable!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->