Tons of watery cm???

mrspat

Trying to conceive #1
Reaction score
For the last few days I've been running to the bathroom because it feels wet like I've gotten my period. Each time I check there's just a lot of really watery cm. Not sticky. Not cloudy. Thin and clear. And lots of it.

Ladies...I'm assuming normal?

I've had the same thing. After tons.of google searching I've read its normal pregnancy discharge. Although if you're worried it wouldn't hurt to talk to your dr about it!

I had that aswrll around that time. Also this maybe tmi but if I have dtd with my oh and he u know what inside me then I have found since being pregnant it tends to leak out ober a few days ewwwww thats why I hate sperm sool much

I've had this too, keep thinking AF has arrived. All totally normal hun xx

I thought about calling my doc to check and make sure it was okay but I already called yesterday about diarrhea so I don't want to bug them lol

I've had the same thing and think it's bleeding. I think it's all normal to have water cm but I've no idea how far into the pregnancy it goes on for.

Yesss! I'm 11+4 and it's getting worse lol. Always think I'm bleeding!! x

I had this with my son , I also thought it is normal but BV has similar symptoms ( watery discharge with or without odor ) and I did not have any other symptoms but mentioned it anyway to be sure .
The doctor did some tests and for sure I had BV which if untreated for long time can cause miscarriage especially in second trimester .
I don't want to make you worried but I would just mention it at your next appointment :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->