tonsil stones fatigue nasea dizziness help??

xkissyx

Reaction score
hi i was just wondering if any of you ladies suffer from tonsil stones? or if anyone knows weather or not fatigue, dizziness, nausea, sinus problems and ear infections are related.

in the past 3 months i've had 5 ear infections and constant sinus problems i also wake during the night desperatly tryin to ctch my breath i'm constantly is a CBA state n tired i have trouble swallowing and choke easily the dizziness comes in waves and last night i had a big yellow lump in my mouth its gone down tonight but remains yellow and has started bleeding it looks attached to my tonsil with some sort of vein my OH says not to bother the doctor and i'm bein paranoid :cry:

i get tonsil stones all the time as my tonsils are always swollen and scarred. i'll get tonsilitous (sp) upto 11times a year. they wont take mine out though as i sing :(.

maybe you've got tonsilitous, sounds similar to when i have it although the 'yellow lump' does not sound good, i would go to the doc and get it seen to and maybe some antibiotics, you dont want it getting infected and becoming something worse. explain about ear infections etc and see if they'll do blood work to test for glandular fever?

hope you get it sorted and it clears up soon. x

I get tonsil stones too!! They started in 2002 after a very bad bout of tonsillitus. I went to my GP who actually laughed and asked what the issue was?! When I explained, he stated that if he took my tonsils out, it would only actually reduce the number of occasions of getting it by 1 or 2 a year. As I'm prone to chest infections, it was decided that it was better that they stay put and I just use Oraldene now when I get a really bad batch.

I also find ibrupofen helps with swelling and gargling with warm salt water also helps. Sorry to hear you're feeling rough with it, hopefully we'll all grow out of them! x

thanks ladies the lump has gone now but i still have swollen tonsils n the other issues think i'll make an appointment with the doctor tomz i ave just come off antibiotics a week ago fed up with taking them now ... hope we all get it sorted soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->